Human beings live happy when they are close to nature more and there is less possibility to live in the area where scenic beauty can steal your heart. To make the home appearance more natural, the plants and flowers installation in houses are more common way to relax the mind and also to enhance the beauty of specific space of your home.
A lot of minimalistic plants or flower pots are now in market but to turn up the scene with creativity, the beautification of simple planters and pots really get attractive for everyone. You don’t need to spend much money at this project but going with different unique ideas; the corners of house can refresh setting out these plants beautifully.
Whether you want to transform the garden look or to enhance the beauty of your porch area, different plants placing or hanging will really enchant the beauty of that place. Normally the simple plants are common to place at homes but to get more attraction you can opt for the pots with different patterns and shapes. There is a lot of stuff that work in decorating the flower pots wonderfully, sometimes the house ladies have a big stock of things which can beautify to these DIY projects. For example buttons, ribbons, mirrors, beads, paint and different pattern fabric to install at these planters.
However the option of readymade planters are cool and even have no headache of spending time but really the things that are decorated at home eventually look unique and instantly catch the attention ravishingly. You should have certain things in mind when having these flower pots or planters in your home.
• Keep the plant kind in mind which you have to install in that pot, consider the size of plant and then opt for a pot according to that size.
• DIY projects are not so expensive so you must have the budget that is easily accessible.
• If you want to paint some patterns on flowerpots then practicing is best key before you gona paint over them.
• Be aware of the seasonal patterns and beautification if you are crazy to showcase the seasonal inspired decorations of your garden or home.
• If you have less budget then approach to the old planters that have faded away due to the sunshine of summer, recycle these pots and craft upon them to give the new look.
• Always obsessed for the decoration ideas that are new and most attractive, for this purpose keep on searching the blogs that are giving such a beautiful and stunning ideas regarding planting.
Well these were some key points or some considerations you must keep in mind, now we are approaching to our ideas and I am damn sure these will really turn your head due to the wonderful appearance. Here we go.
DIY project of decorating simple plant pots with multi patterned fabric
Glossy gold paint idea on simple flowerpots to rejoice the look
Intricate art of designing the iron flower multi color pots
Beach inspired idea of having sea shells upon the planters
Garden plant décor idea with enlightening the big size planters with lights
Plastic plant pots with minion faces to have some fun
White paint in stripy pattern over clay plant pots
Get some uniqueness by putting the memorable family pictures on planter and ribbon it up
Marble designed flower pot styled with the free-hand paint technique
Ribbon it up with multi color and same size ribbons
Spring-inspired idea to decorate a flowerpot with floral paint
Polka dot is more fun creating idea in garden
DIY designing with help of broken mirrors
Couple flowerpot idea with painting the male and female dress over them
Tree trunk planters to have minimalistic idea for modern home decoration